- No Credit or Bad Credit - All Credit Types Accepted
- Previous Bankruptcies OK - Not A Disqualifying Event
- Bank or Tax Liens - We Can Help
- In Business Less Than 2 Years - No Problem
- Understand The Challenges Facing Business Funding
- Provide Fast Approvals and Funding
- Don’t Require Collateral
- Require Minimal Documentation
Multiple loan options. Several types of business loans are available, including SBA loans and term loans with balloon payment options.
Competitive interest rates. Depending on the lender and size of your loan, interest rates can be low and competitive.
Flexible payment options. A wide range of loan terms may result in more flexible repayment options.
No collateral required. Lenders use your business’s receipts history to assess your financial viability.
Easy application process. Fewer documents are typically required to apply. Lenders are primarily interested in bank statements and business tax returns.
Fast access to capital. Funding is often available within days after submitting your application.